Let us help. Let us help. Eitex is a leading IT Support company offering Cloud Computing, Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft CRM, Sage, IT Support, Computer and Network Support throughout Yorkshire and the UK. If your IT isn’t up to scratch, we can help!

Find out more about Eitex
Get a quote now

Tuesday 20 April 2010

My BNI 60 second poem

Here is my 60 second elevator pitch that I did in poem form to mix it up a bit.

I come to BNI Utopia every Thursday morning,
And sometimes find that I can never stop yawning,

It isn't the people that does this to me,
It's the 6:30 start, it's early you see!

For 60 seconds I stand,
And talk about computers while waving my hands,

Well this is my job, this is what we do,
If you're having computer problems then Eitex is for you!

I'm looking for referals into solicitors in Skipton you see,
Charlesworth Wood and Brown, Sterratt and Co, Armstrong Luty, Makin Dixon, Foster Law, Hallas and finally Mewies

1 comment:

  1. Hello there,

    your poem is nice keep it up.

    if you, your friend need any type of help related to IT then visit the following link its very use full for IT users.

    http://www.commsat.net/

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to Eitex IT Support by Email

Eitex on LinkedIn

Copyright © Eitex 2008 | Site Map | Blog Created by Eitex IT Support

Eitex is a registered trading name of Expert Systems Ltd, The Meeting Rooms, Boothroyd Lane, Dewsbury. WF13 2LP